Friday, September 29, 2006

Wow, Blogger almost Forgot Me


I am surprised Blogger even still has my username and password on file. I mean it has been ages since I last posted. I also think there was a claimed that I would finish one sock over the weekend. Total lie. However I did redo the heel and start on the body of the foot. So I made progress. This week and summer has been so busy. Not only have we been helping all our friends move, we have been packing the apartment. All of this has been done while working both of my jobs. I think it is amazing that I even manage to stay conscious these days, or at least sober. Just kidding, there is no time for drinking - only packing. On that note, check out my new acquisition from the second job. That is right, I bought a portable French Press. In my opinion the French Press is the only way to drink coffee. In fact on my French Press, it says "Give Up Bad Coffee for Good." Which is exactly what I did. While my husband misses the auto-drip, he does not miss the taste. You just can't beat a French Press. So this weekend is going to be crazy. We are actually out of our apartment for good on Sunday, which is also our one year anniversary. So crazy to think I have been married one year already. My mother is being very sentimental about it. Anyways, after the move we are going out to dinner. I really think that after I am unpacked, I will need to have to quiet knitting time - All to Myself.

6 Comments:

At 12:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!

 
At 12:40 PM, Blogger Knittymama said...

I agree, I love the French press. Now if I could only make more than four cups at a time....

 
At 9:31 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Happy anniversary and good moving to you - sounds like it will be a nice day!

 
At 4:01 PM, Blogger RheLynn said...

I hope you had a good weekend! The sock is coming along!

The coffee is really tempting - I am in caffeine deprivation so bad.... :o(

 
At 10:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope your move goes well.

I like the French Press, but I use a drip too.

 
At 5:44 PM, Blogger Shelly said...

French Press is IT for the coffee! Makes a person very happy!

(Can you tell I'm happy?!?!?! With the exclamation points and all?!?!? More coffee?!?!? Thought you'd never ask!!!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


<< *.* >>
RingSurf
Knitting Bloggers
Previous | Next