MY DH
Wow what a weekend I had. My DH and I rode motorcycle's up to Duluth. Seemed like a good idea at the time! We took the back roads, scenic drives, and two-land highways. A relaxing ride, that is until we were twenty miles outside of Duluth. We were riding on Scenic 23, just passed Nicholson? - the last town on 23, when the temp. dropped about 20 degrees.Considering we had been riding in 90 degree weather, this was a welcomed brake from the heat. Welcomed until it started to get foggy and dark. So I rode my motocycle for the first time in the rain. It was a little nerve racking, not to mention I got totally soaked. I am going to buy rain gear this week. I really earned my miles.
Well, we finally made it to Duluth, teeth chattering and all. Once in Duluth we had a great time. On Saturday we went up to Tower-Sudan, and went on the mine tour. We also stopped at the Mine View, outside of Virginia. The view is amazing. It had been so long since I had been up on da'range. The mine tour was awesome! Not the best mine tour I have been on, but interesting. Not to mention, I really like going to our State Parks. I feel they are so important to preserve.

This is a side note and I was reminded by my DH's picture. I will post the picture later today! Now my little DH thinks he is being treated unfairly on my blog. For some reason he feels that DH, stands for something else. Something not as nice as Darling Husband. So I am hoping that my blog friends can easy his suffering and let him know that it really does stand for Darling Husband. He also wanted everyone to know, that he actually fixed the chair in Winnipeg, and that is was quiet comfortable. What does he think this is a Husband blog, no husbands allowed - only knitting? and motorcycles? and cats? and trips?
Anyways, this is the last week of my painting class. So I have to run, I will post about the rest of my weekend tomorrow. I also will reveal the epiphany I had concerning knitting later the week. Stay tuned!








3 Comments:
That made me chuckle out loud! I'm so used to the acronym from the knitlist, that I never thought that it could mean THAT too! Indeed, I've always seen it as Dear Husband or Darling Husband.
Oops...don't go buy rain gear yet. I have mine to sell. It'll even match your bike. All my stuff is a wonmen's medium, I think. Email if interested.
Well, I would say Dear Husband, not Darling but I think it's about the same. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home