Friday, September 22, 2006

Gray Days, and OTF


Here it is, I am really going to finish this puppy this weekend. I think I have been feeling a bit depressed. I didn't think I would be sad moving out of my apartment, but I am. I have been there for four years, it is really where the DH and I solidified our relationship. Needless to say our house is a total disaster, hence the limited blogging. In fact in a moment of terror last night, I thought I had packed away my knitting needles. I found them though, thank god. So I am going to fix the heel on this and finish this sock. Even though I have come to the conclusion that I do not like variegated yarn. I really am a basic colors type of person. So they may end up as gifts. Hey, can you see the color of the sky in the back. What a depressing day, I just want to go home and cuddle with my kitties. However, I am not so lucky. I get to work both jobs today! Yuk, Yuk. I will try to have some pictures of this finished sock on Monday. Have a great weekend.

6 Comments:

At 10:18 PM, Blogger Casey said...

I hope you have some nicer weather this weekend! If not, at least you have your knitting needles to keep you busy. I hope your move goes well! Packing is the most un-fun part of moving.

 
At 4:08 PM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Yes, the weather is terrible, but the sock is really very nice.

 
At 12:04 PM, Blogger Sydney Harper said...

We've had gloomy wet weather too. I hope your move goes well. I always have mixed feelings about moving.

 
At 6:01 PM, Blogger RheLynn said...

Good luck with the socks and *whew* finding packed-away knitting needles, that would be a nightmare ;o)

 
At 5:03 AM, Blogger This Weary Traveler said...

Once you get settled and over the "I will never move again" feeling, you'll cheer up. Never pack the knitting needles.

 
At 8:03 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Hope the moving went well and that you're doing ok.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


<< *.* >>
RingSurf
Knitting Bloggers
Previous | Next