Friday, April 14, 2006

Happy Easter

Happy Easter, Passover, etc.. to all. I am about to head out of town to visit my in-laws and possible buy a new motorcycle. I am so excited. I am also looking forward to taking care of business. Which means working on my Somewhat Cowl for the Sexy Knitter's KAL. While I love Wendy, the Somewhat Cowl is Somewhat Boring to make. Also, I am going to start a new pair of socks this weekend and actually make a pair that fits me. That is a lot on my plate.

Not to mention my Bearded Husband and I are reading the Odyssey out loud to each other. We joined a book club which is reading the Odyssey and then following up that epic with Joyce's Ulysses. I think I'm lossing my mind. Not to mention, sometime during my college career I vowed never to read Joyce again. So much for that. I will have to read two more chapters during our car ride in order to be caught up with the rest of the group. At least verse reads quickly. Take care and have a great holiday weekend.

1 Comments:

At 4:01 PM, Blogger Carrie said...

Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog!
I can't wait to read about your new motorcycle! I've thought about getting a new one too.

Have a great weekend!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


<< *.* >>
RingSurf
Knitting Bloggers
Previous | Next