Friday, March 10, 2006

Done with the Misfits


Well last night I finally finished Kevin's Misfit sweater. I will certainly include a picture of the completed product soon. It is just such a relief to have it done with. Now I can start a new project with no guilt.

So I thought that the lace shawl I wanted to make was just not going to happen. I thought for sure it was going to get thrown on the back burner, seeing as I just could not figure out how to yarn over. Guess again, Crazy Aunt Purl came to my rescue. I only recently discovered her wonderful blog and would you believe it she took great instructional pictures of the yarn over. So easy, I can not believe I could not figure it out. Sometimes it is so easy to get hung up on the little things.

Speaking of Crazy Aunt Purl, she is not the only blogger I have added to my list. All of a sudden I seem have found so many blogs interesting. I have add these to my list of favorites. It feels so good to read what other creative people are up to. It really keeps me inspired, and helps keep the creative juices flowing.

Well I have included some pictures from Portland. I did notice on one my new favorite blogs, that actual photos of the blogger are appreciated. I guess I really like to put a face with the blog as well. Who knows I might actually meet one of my favorite bloggers one of these days. Anywho, all of the photos were taken by my wonderfully creative husband. I am sure he is too humble to admit this but I actually think he is a good amateur photographer.


I took the last photo. It is this goofy thing Beard's family does. They point out at a vista and pretend they are the first explorers to witness the natural wonders of that particular area. His family affectionately refers to it as a WAGNER. Maybe someday I will put all of our WAGNERS on the blog. There are a lot of them, I even took a VAGNER in Austria once.


One last thing, I just have to comment about the Led Zepplin. I am not sure what it is but as soon as the weather warms, I just can't get enough Led Zepplin. I guess it is road trip music, and god knows how badly I would like to go on one. Maybe to Monument Valley.

1 Comments:

At 5:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love reading what you've been up too. How about that knitted kitty. Too bad about the snow. We are clear.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


<< *.* >>
RingSurf
Knitting Bloggers
Previous | Next