Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Before the fall!


Or I should say before the rip, rip, rip. That is right out came the Misfit Skull. I don’t think the picture really does it justice, but it is a least four inches to low. Don’t be distracted by my husband, and no we are not trying to reenact a torture scene, he just did not want his face on the interweb. Even though my knitting can sometimes be considered torturous. He really can be a bit paranoid, I guess that is the price I pay for using him as a model.

Anyways, I pinned the thing together and at least the thing actually fits him. I am going to take that as a good sign. Well after this shot I had him help me rip, rip rip. I am certainly glad again from the yarn baller. However, that was a lot of yarn, and I think it is the first time I have ever had to rip out a pattern. Kind of a mess. So today I will begin work again on his birthday present, I would like to have it done next week so I can really give it to him on his birthday.

1 Comments:

At 7:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very interesting pattern Kelly. I went to the Knitty site. They have a cute knitted kitty. You have to make that for me.

It sounds like you have gone berserk with all the projects you have going.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


<< *.* >>
RingSurf
Knitting Bloggers
Previous | Next