Squngee

That is right a squirrel pillow and I love it. It is just a little break to take between and during my knitting projects. I saw it in a magazine and I just could not resist. So I convinced my mother to buy it for my birthday and three weeks later, voila.
So now I have to work on cross-stitching this pillow. While I find it enjoyable, I certainly need to pay more attention to it than say mittens. Also, just some inside information. This last summer I finally made the jump and purchased a squngee. What's a squngee you ask. Well it is a squirrel bungee. I can not say enough about it. The squirrels just go nuts over it. I will have to post some images. Needless to say, after embracing the squngee, a squirrel pillow was just a natural step to take.
Well, I will work on it little by little.








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home