Thursday, April 13, 2006

Bad Blog Mom

Well I have been a really bad blog mom lately. I wish I could say I have been busy knitting, but that would be a lie. I have just been so distracted by the warm weather and the thought of buying a new motorcycle. I may buy one this weekend. It would be nice to retire my 1974 Honda. It certainly has been acting like it wants to retire. So I have not participated in Project Spectrum yet, but last night I ate a perfect Project Spectrum meal.



The peppers were just so pretty, I could not pass up taking a picture of them. I also took a picture of a sock I started a while ago. I am going to need to frog it though. Unfortunately, it is to large for my leg. Also, please ignore the unshaved legs, I am still in hibernation mode.



Otherwise, not much to report. I should have a new blog template soon, which is very exciting to me. The pink is starting to drive me insane. My friend Kevin is working on completing a secret picture for my header. Otherwise, I have been busy spending money on yarn. I just need to stay off the internet, or I will go broke. I do have exciting plans to make two sweater vests. I will report more later.

1 Comments:

At 3:56 PM, Blogger Knittymama said...

That's funny! My pink is starting to get to me too, but it took me so long to get my sidebar even somewhat in order that I'm afraid to mess with a new template. Maybe when I get brave and have more than 5 minutes to think about it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


<< *.* >>
RingSurf
Knitting Bloggers
Previous | Next