Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Cat Butt


Yes, that is right I am knitting the kitty "Kate" from the Knitty. My mother linked off of my blog and well, has asked my to indulge her cat fetish. So last night I sat down and began to knit up the cat butt. I really did not want to buy additional yarn from this project so I thought I would use the left overs from Kevin's Misfit sweater. She will be getting a black and white kitty. Oh yes, I swear I will post pictures of Kevin's completed sweater soon.

I am so pokey with my blog. In fact, I have really felt like a bad blog mom. I just haven't had the get and go to publish lately. In fact last week I decided this has happened because I do not like the look of my blog. So I got a copy of Dreamweaver and I started trying my hand at making my own blog template. I hope it works. I am currently working on completing the graphics for the header.

Anyways, over the weekend I neglected everything, well everything except my knitting. I did not do house chores, I did not cook anything fancy, and I did not work out. What a slacker.

Well I guess I did socialize briefly on Friday night. It was quiet a hoot! Grumpy's NE was packed with St. Patty's Day revelers. We were so lucky to get a booth. This was great because we just got to sit back drink a few Irish beers and people watch. Actually the best part about the whole evening is the fact that all of the regulars really hung together. I mean on a slow Tuesday at Grumpy's all of the regulars kind of ignore each other. But on St. Patty's Day, with all the strangers around, the regular all wanted to hang together. Works for me and hey, at least no drunks got in a fight in front of our house this week.

Oh yes, back to knitting. Well I finished the shawl from Elann, I will post pictures tomorrow or maybe even later tonight. Now I just need to purchase the yarn from my next project. I am suppose to be on a spending freeze, but hey I have to do the KAL with the Sexy Knitter's Club right. Not to mention, I am in a serious need from some new clothing. Yeah, that must be why!

1 Comments:

At 10:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeh, I kitty. Can't wait.

Guess who?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


<< *.* >>
RingSurf
Knitting Bloggers
Previous | Next