Robbed!
Anyways, as you see above we have a new addition to our family. He is a 112 pound Great Dane named Logan. He has a loud bark, but a gentle heart. He is a total baby. Kind of ridiculous, the darn dog follows me everywhere. So why did we get a dog, well our home was broken into recently. After six years in NE Minneapolis, it finally happened. All the thieves grabbed was my laptop and change, CHANGE! I mean who are these people and good luck with the password protected computer. I did learn a valuable lesson though, back your photos up. We are now short four years of drunken photos, major bummer. At least I printed my honeymoon and wedding photos. So we have now have Logan the guard dog. My sister gifted him to us for protection. I actually asked her for him because he is very gentle with other animals, like my cats. The cats are not very happy, but I have a feeling we may have a kitty-doggy cuddling Christmas miracle. They are very interested in each other. Will post pictures if said miracle occurs.
In other news - I have been knitting, see BSJ below. I love this pattern, however I need to perfect my knitting skills. I have seen other BSJs and they have a more squared look to them. Oh yes, as for who received my BSJ. A friend, who begged me for a homemade gift. Only to turn around and throw is into the washing machine with Velcro, ruining the sweater. This is what I mean, I am only going to knit for other crafters.
Anyways, all the best! Hopefully my blog anxiety will blow over soon, it must be going on six months. Yikes!!!








10 Comments:
I'm so sorry to hear about the break in! Glad that they didn't take too much. Logan is so big!! Wow.
Cute sweater - very sad to hear about its tragic end...
I hate that you were broken it to.
This is my new blogging moto:
http://www.tartx.com/blog/?page_id=233
That's awful about the break-in! But Logan has a sweet face!
Love your BSJ, pretty colors. : )
Glad you're back, sorry about the break-in, glad no one got hurt, and Logan's beautiful!!!
Complete bummer about the break in!
Logan looks like a sweet heart.
I'm sorry about the break-in! I'm glad it was only a laptop and change though. Congrats on the new addition. Logan has a sweet face. :) Like Jeanne, I go with Blogging Without Obligation.
Sorry about your house! Your new guardian is adorable and I'm sure he will make any crooks think twice about breaking in!
Blogging without obligation is GENIUS! I'm all for it!
I'm so sorry about the break in!! That's got to be so scary. At least you have a fantastic new dog to keep you safe. He's adorable!
Glad to see you around, no expectations on my part about your blogging.
What a great dog! I love Great Danes.
Cute sewater.
Bummer about the break in - but it happens here in Saint Paul, too. The idiots kicked in our garage man door, trashed the car and ripped open some bags of clothing - looking for change. Thank goodness you're all safe, though, and don't forget to keep checking in with the police dept. for your laptop. They do get them back sometimes. Love the baby jacket, too.
Post a Comment
<< Home