End of the Semester

I am sure everyone has figured out that I am a bit crazy. I know we all feel this way periodically, but lately I am starting to question my sanity. On top of having two jobs, taking a graduate editing class, knitting, and painting - We have now decided to purchase a house and I have decided to go back to school full time. I am crazy, where will I find the time to knit. I only have one sleeve of my mother's sweater done, does anyone remember when I thought I would have that sweater done by January. Ha Ha Ha . . . that is my crazy internet laugh. Well I am drastically cutting down my hours at the second job, one day a week. I am planning to take calculus this summer, which will be rough, and biology. Since I started college on the quarter system, some of my classes don't count for pre-reqs. If I make it through calc, I will reveal my ultimate plan to go to professional school in 2009. Also, I am sorry I have been such a bad blog buddy. I really do appreciate all the comments I receive, I really feel like I am getting to know all of you and hope to meet some of you this summer. Oh yes, I updated my music and reading sections - check them out! The photo was taken by Kim Winderman, great photographer. It makes me wish it was not snowing.








5 Comments:
That's a really cool picture!
I love the Magnetic Fields. :)
Yikes, I feel exhausted just reading what you're up to! But yeah, we should meet for knitting sometime when you're feeling less crazed.
That is a cool picture.
Um....you ARE crazy. Where are you looking for a house?
That is a really great picture. It may be snowy, but the sky is blue!
Hang in there with the busy-ness. It sounds like you have a good plan in mind.
Cool picture! Oh, you have been busy and getting busier. It sounds like a good plan though.
You know what they say...if you want something done, ask a busy person to do it.
Post a Comment
<< Home