Happy Birthday!

Blogger has been giving me grief. That is not why I haven't been blogging. I have just been so busy. In fact, I have been so busy I have barely picked up my mother's sweater. After that big push to finish the middle, I have not done anything more on it. I will be off to Duluth this Friday, and I may show my mother my progress. Let me tell you the break from that darn sweater has felt good. The Christmas season was great. I had so many firends in town, and well - happy hour has definately taken place of knitting. I learned my lesson a long time ago about drinking and knitting. They just don't mix. Wow my thoughts are really scattered today, it could be because it is my BIRTHDAY TODAY. I have been trying to decide what to do tonight, hard decision. Anyways, I have provided a picture of my new birthday hat from my friend Katie and well my favorite birthday kitty. Cheers!








9 Comments:
Happy Birthday!! Hope you have a blast tonight and a fun, fiber-filled year.
A birthday! Oh goody. (You are a Capricorn, just like me!) Have a great one!
Happy Birthday!!! That hat is awesome. Looks like you're having a goodtime!!
Happy Birthday!! What a fun hat!
Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday! Great hat! Hope you had a fun time.
Happy happy!
And hey, if you need suggestions for dogs in need of sweaters, let me know...I'm doing the KAL too.
Happy birthday!!! :)
Happy belated birthday! I hope you had a great time. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home