Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Making Progress


Well I am making progress! At least I am into the body of the sweater know. So I essentially have 18" to go on the middle until the next pattern. I hope I will have time to make progress this weekend. I have also been tossing around the idea of using Haloscan as I can not always reply to people's comments (which I greatly appreciate). This weekend, I went to the No Coast Craft Fair and picked up a few Christmas Gifts. It was way better this year than last year, but still really crowded in an uncomfortable way. It really needs a venue of its own. I also got a Christmas tree, which is making my house smell wonderful. I should have some good kitty/tree pictures soon. All the best!

6 Comments:

At 12:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The sweater looks great! Eventually I will get up the nerve to try color work.

 
At 1:51 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Love the sweater!! Knit like the wind...

I can't believe I missed No Coast...

 
At 8:33 AM, Blogger Guinifer said...

That is a beautiful sweater. I don't think I'll ever have the patience to try that.

 
At 9:02 AM, Blogger Knittymama said...

That's off to a great start! I'd love to start one myself sometime....

 
At 11:55 AM, Blogger RheLynn said...

You're making great progress on your sweater! What yarn are you using?

 
At 3:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your sweater is looking great!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


<< *.* >>
RingSurf
Knitting Bloggers
Previous | Next