HECTIC

My life has been so hectic lately. I feel like that is all I blog about. Knitting has happened, I just don't have any pictures. So forgetful. Well I didn't make it to bock-fest, homework got in the way. I didn't finish Buka's sweater before I went to Duluth last weekend, jobs got in the way. Also, I didn't finish my grad school application in time for Fall enrollment, life got in the way. Everything has been in the way of knitting lately. I am actually thinking about quitting my second job. I really want to finish paying of all my bills, so close. However, this stress just does not seem worth it. On to other news. So I went to Duluth this weekend, to relax. It was great, the snow was awesome, the lake was frozen - a frosty northern paradise. While we were in Duluth, the Beard and I took the occasion to visit the Aerostich store. It was great. Aerostich is a motorcycle clothing store that local to Duluth. The make great gear. I was fitted for pants and a jacket, which I hope are in the budget for the spring. My legs are so long that I have to almost everything custom fit. If only I had the funds to go along my goofy inseam. Anyways, if you love motorcycles and you find yourself in Duluth, you should check out their shop. It is great.








8 Comments:
Know the feeling well, here's hoping March doesn't March forward and gives us some time to relax.
I was going to say that I wish I had such long legs, but I guess it's probably a PITA to never find pants that fit. At least I can have pants shortened to fit my short, short legs.
It sounds like you had a nice relaxing weekend!
Aerostitch is an awesome company! My friend did a psa demo on how the clothing holds up in a crash, unbelievable. Money well spent.
It sounds like you had a nice weekend at least. Hopefully things will calm down for you a bit.
Oh, I hate it when life is THAT crazy - I hope you get the bills paid off so you can quit the 2nd job. Have you taken the GRE and everything already? Sounds like waiting a semester would probably be just fine from a busyness and $$$ perspective, wouldn't it??
I've been to Aerostich. It's a great place. Did they pull out the ratty, torn up suit and tell you about the guy that went down in that suit at 160mph, and walked away from it?
I hope things get a little less crazy. I can't wait to see you poor puppy's sweater. He looks like he gets cold!
Sorry you couldn't make it to Bockfest! The first night was a blizzard--our friend Ken the weather man blessed the Bock, and said it was the first weather prediction he had gotten right all month. It was fun! See you next year?
Post a Comment
<< Home