Why So Quiet?
I have been feeling very quiet lately. Evey year during this time I start to feel, well off. I don't know what it is. The beginning of a new season just always makes me feel, used up. I have no good way to explain it. Time for some changes in my life, clean the old temple out. So while I am reflecting on this time of year I thought I would share some pictures of what I have been up to. The first is from a while ago, it is one of the preemie hats I knit for Jeanne. A little small one the beard, it kind of reminds me of Zippy the Pinhead.The second, well it is my motorcycle. We just took it out of the garage today to get it ready for the new season. It definately needs some adjustments, it is really stiff from the winter.
The last picture is the dinner we had last night, Chicken and Pear Curry. It was totally awesome, I put extra mint in it. I have to admit the mint just made me think of mojitos, I may use the extra for drinks tonight.








5 Comments:
That looks sooooo yummy.
I'm always "off" this time of year too. I love the concept of spring, but not the reality--I spend several weeks every year this time feeling like I've been hit by a bus.
I feel rather off this of year as well. I think it's the waiting... Waiting for spring...waiting to ride your motorcycle...waiting to do all the things we do here in the summer, and must be put on hold during the long winters. My hubby put the battery in his motorcycle yesterday, but hasn't ridden it yet.
Hey wait! That's my motorcy....oh nevermind ;-)
I haven't gotten new tabs for mine and I think it's still back in the shed anyway. This weekend will have to be for walking the dog.
Enjoy!
I definitely understand feeling off. I hope you find your inner spring soon. HOpefully real spring will soon put your off fealing to rest. Or at least a nice trip on the bike.
Take care!
Oh that's a great picture, the first one, well all three actualy the the first one made me laugh.
It's kind of reassuring to know it isn't just me feeling off kilter. I hope we all get back to our selves soon!
Post a Comment
<< Home