Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Dog Sweater KAL

Click on the pictures to see a bigger version! I hope to finish it and send it off by Friday. So close.




Just a quick update. It has quieted down around my house, finally. I am just going to do a little stepping back and really look at what is important to me. One day at a time. Take care, I hope everyone had fun in the snow.

6 Comments:

At 2:13 PM, Blogger Chris said...

I hate nanners, too, so I can completely relate!! You tell her.

Glad to hear things are settling down for you!

 
At 3:25 PM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Funny!

 
At 3:51 PM, Blogger Carrie said...

You've made great progress!
Glad to hear things are quieting down for you.

 
At 9:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll take the nanners! I'm glad to hear things have quieted down.

 
At 5:38 PM, Blogger Knittymama said...

So glad you've got some quiet time coming!

 
At 4:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So cute!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


<< *.* >>
RingSurf
Knitting Bloggers
Previous | Next