Where does this time go!
First I will say, I completely understand if all of you have stopped reading me blog. I don't post anything. I am sure many read about the result of the strike, and well, I am totally jaded. It was one of the craziest experiences and affected me emotionally. I did not expect the high level of emotions that resulted. I think that is all I will say, I am now back to work and moving on.
So I am hoping to make a new commitment to my blog and this may come as a surprise, but I have been knitting. I will try to post those pictures this week and update all my books and all that good stuff. I don't know what happened, but I really slipped into the blues during the strike and house move!! Working my way up the hill and I miss all my knitting buddies.
I also posted a picture of my last CSA share, look at all the goodies!








8 Comments:
Still here, still reading:-)
Those CSA vegies look good. Who's your farm?
I'm still here too! Welcome back!
Hey Kelly -
Glad to see you're writing again! I'm gettin' hitched this weekend, so it's been tough keeping up on my blog as well. Much easier to read than write...
-Steph
Still here, still reading, still breathing. Glad you are too!
Hang in there! It's not surprising that you'd feel an emotional impact from the strike - work is such a huge part of our lives.
Your stuff looks so great! Which CSA do you belong to? I have my last share today, too. I belong to Featherstone Farm.
Glad to hear from you! And I sure don't blame you for having strike side-effects.
I'm still here and reading! Welcome back. I'm not surprised that the strike affected you. For most of us, work is a big part of our lives.
Still here!
Post a Comment
<< Home