posted by Kelly @ Wednesday, May 16, 2007
Ummmmmmmmm... I'm a little scared that he has a Utah permit that's accepted here...
Oh my...
Yea, I thought the same thing when I saw that article.
Where's the NRA when you need them? I'm surprised he had to be his own attorney on this one.
Hmmm... Not someone I would want to bump into on the street.
Post a Comment
<< Home
A knitting experience, by an inexperienced knitter. Trials, tribulations, the good and the bad.
I am a jack of all trades, but have developed a serious habit for blowing glass. I began blowing glass July 09' and was fortunate to be taken on as an assistant to a skilled glass artist. We will see where this road takes me.
View my complete profile
5 Comments:
Ummmmmmmmm... I'm a little scared that he has a Utah permit that's accepted here...
Oh my...
Yea, I thought the same thing when I saw that article.
Where's the NRA when you need them? I'm surprised he had to be his own attorney on this one.
Hmmm... Not someone I would want to bump into on the street.
Post a Comment
<< Home