Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Blog Shout Out


Well my semester is almost over and I have cut my hours at the second job. It is really time to do some knitting. I thought I would give a blog-shout-out to all of my blog friends that keep me in the loop. I really do read your blogs, and really appreciate the comments. I love me knitting community. By the way, is any one going to Craftstravaganza this weekend?

Here's the love!
Love the cats, and humor!
http://www.stumblingoverchaos.com/
Colbert icecream report!
KnitThink
For my movie reviews!
A Good Yarn
Motorcyles,pictures,and pups!
Knit Whit
For all things knit!
K3tog
Feret craziness!
As the Yarn Turns
Stash o'rama!
Can't You See I am Knitting Here
Hope and goodwill!
Knit Knack
Food that make my tummy growl!
Splat Girl
Projects abound!
Halfway Down the Stairs
Spinning, an interest I am terrified and curious about!
Hand over the Wool

You know there are others, and I love to read you all. I should have a house soon! Hurray, my first. I have really looked at some dumps!

Kelly

9 Comments:

At 11:21 AM, Blogger Chris said...

Aw, thanks for the shout out! I'm going to Craftstravaganza! I've never been.

 
At 12:43 PM, Blogger Guinifer said...

I think I'm tailgating you as you drive round to visit all those blogs, cause I hit the same destinations!

Thanks for coming over to see me!

 
At 1:36 PM, Blogger Jeanne said...

I read many of the blogs you pointed out, but some I've never seens before. I'm eagar to take a look. have fun house hunting! You have to see the dumps to appriciate everything else.

 
At 3:40 PM, Blogger renee said...

Hey, thanks for the shout out! Glad to hear that things are going to somewhat calm down for you soon.

I will once again have to miss the Craftstravaganza - I'm going out of town this weekend. Have fun and support those artists!

 
At 9:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shout out! It's good to hear that you'll have more free time. Getting the house will be fun, at least once you're past the house hunting stage.

 
At 3:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Always happy to oblige with a Colbert ice cream report! Saw lots yesterday at the Kowalski's in Eden Prairie...

 
At 8:07 AM, Blogger Leah said...

I wish there was a colbert ice cream report for Atlanta!! Sigh....

Great blogs! Thanks for the links!

 
At 5:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww thanks for the shout out! What a great idea, I may have to do something similar on my blog one of these days!

 
At 9:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isnt it so great when school is over and you can knit? Where do you attend? Just wondering because I can so relate!
Im about to start Grad School and have just been slammed this is my first summer off in two years...
Cheers!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


<< *.* >>
RingSurf
Knitting Bloggers
Previous | Next