Friday, June 22, 2007

Summer Knitting


So I have decided not to make excuses about my lack of blog posts and talk about knitting instead. So I joined Sockapolooza, which is so much fun! I have heard from my sock pal once, and looking forward to seeing what kind of wonderful socks she will make. Assuming my pal is a a she, excuse me if you are not! Wow I have worked at the University for too long. SO I have been working on my pals socks, the pattern is Crusoe from Knitty and I think they are turning out really nice. Hopefully they will fit my Pal's feet. So what else have I been up to. I recently decided that I would start memorizing song on my accordion, I am sick of always having to read sheet music. What else, work, school, painting. The usual, also I promise to catch up on all my blog reading soon. I have really been off the radar.

10 Comments:

At 8:43 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Those socks are turning out great! I really like how the stranding looks.

 
At 8:45 AM, Blogger renee said...

Lovely, lovely socks. Love those colors! What yarn is it?

 
At 1:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the sock, perfect combination of yarn color and pattern!

 
At 1:54 PM, Blogger Guinifer said...

I really like your yarn, what is it?

 
At 2:15 PM, Blogger Chris said...

What yarn?! Those are gorgeous - lucky pal.

 
At 4:24 PM, Blogger limedragon :-: Harriet said...

Ditto what the others say, the pattern and yarn work wonderfully well together! : )

 
At 6:03 PM, Blogger Knittedman said...

How do you join the Sockapolooza?

 
At 3:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love those socks! They are great colors. I want them. I may come and steal them. Okay maybe not, but you just never know (insert evil laugh here).

 
At 11:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I really love those socks!

 
At 9:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are super cute! Nice work.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


<< *.* >>
RingSurf
Knitting Bloggers
Previous | Next