Friday, July 13, 2007

Time for a Break


Well, I have been crazy busy. Between work, school and the home! This lady had decided to take a blog vacation! I know have not contributed very much lately to the blog community, so I thought I would take an official vacation. I will still be reading your blog, but this lady needs to take sometime off from thinking about my own blog. All the best, see you in a month!

5 Comments:

At 3:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoy your blog vacation! We all need some time away from our blog now and then.

 
At 4:26 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Understandable - looking foward to hearing about your new house when you return!

 
At 12:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, OK, but don't forget to come back!

 
At 11:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a good blog vacation! Hope to see you back soon!!

 
At 6:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a great month!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


<< *.* >>
RingSurf
Knitting Bloggers
Previous | Next