Friday, April 28, 2006

I am going to do it!

That is right this weekend I am going to do it. I am going to finish my unfinished project or at least a few of them. I am planning to finish the Somewhat Cowl, the Odessa Hat, and my wrap dress. Now I know this may seem like a lot but whats a girl to do. I have to do something to keep my mind off deer ticks. No that note, my doctor would not give me any antibiotics. Now I know no one wants to hand out the pills like candy anymore, but I am feeling a little paranoid. Let me tell you why I am paranoid, and maybe I will seem less crazy. It all has to do with my sister, the veterinarian. She told me that she thinks it unwise not to take the med because of how high risk the area I was in. Not to mention I have lived here my whole life and after having a sister like mine, I have certainly learned how to identify what kind of tick took a bite out of me. Anyways, according to my good old sister, it will be to late by the time I get the blood test. Whatevs, I am just going to listen to my doctor. Let's just say, while me sister is very smart, she is the one who got a knitting needle stuck in her ear. So here is a picture of my Somewhat Cowl, I am almost done.



Also check out my handwriting. I know I am a little late on this, but oh well. I have written my pangram two ways. The first is in my everyday print and the other is my cursive. My handwriting has just gotten so messy, it really says a lot about me.



As for the motorcycle hunt. What a mess, I think I have found one I want but getting a hold of the seller has been a bear. Just to let everyone know, I test rode the Buell, and to my surprise it is way to small for me. So I have decided to upgrade to the 650, hopefully. The last picture it another project I want to start. I just think they are the cutest felt slippers. Have a great weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


<< *.* >>
RingSurf
Knitting Bloggers
Previous | Next