Friday, May 12, 2006

Almost there!



Yeah, I am almost finished with the Somewhat Cowl. Actually, I am ready to bind it off again. I finished the bottom ribbing yesterday, and when I tried it on I discovered it was just a little short. Not to mention I always bind off too tightly. However, it fit great everywhere else, that is the good news. I am hoping to finish it up this weekend. I know I have said that for the last three weeks, but I have been distracted. Speaking of which, I will just have to knit this weekend. It appears that it is going to rain all weekend, so the new motorcycle is out of the question and I think this will be my final sickness recoup weekend. My tick cooties are almost gone. I am feeling better, but not quiet 100% yet.



Oh and what is this you ask. Well this is going to be my new hot pink sweater vest. It is the drop stitch vest pattern from Stitch and Bitch Nation. It should go quickly. Anywho, I am back and hope to be updating more now that I am feeling better. Have a great weekend.

4 Comments:

At 12:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a Cute Pattern. I hope you get it finished this weekend.

 
At 9:16 PM, Blogger Carrie said...

Well, you certainly were correct about the rainy weather! I hope you were able to finish up the cowl.

 
At 10:59 AM, Blogger Just A Knit Wit said...

Glad to hear you're feeling better!

 
At 11:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kelly - I love your 99 things about you.

Me

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


<< *.* >>
RingSurf
Knitting Bloggers
Previous | Next