I am so behind the Times

I am so behind on all the great knitting groups around town. Thanks to Splatgirl and the Knit-Wit I discovered there is a knitting group at Betty's Bikes and Buns, which is right around the corner from me. I just may have to check it out next month. I actually feel mildly disappointed that I have never knitted with anyone else. Branch out Kelly spread those wings. I have also been thinking that I need to take advantage of the city before I possibly move to the North Woods. The deadline is creeping ever closer.








4 Comments:
I don't think I know about this group. When do they meet?
I'll be there! 6:30 pm every 2nd Thursday of each month, the moto-knitter group. We started it this winter when Betty's needed some business and it's been going strong ever since. Their oatmeal cookies are the best. Since the weather has been so crappy lately on Thursdays (until now), we haven't exercised the "moto" portion if the group. We're hoping we can ride in June!
Hope to see you there Kelly!
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Im so coming!
Post a Comment
<< Home