Here are some pictures from my weekend camping trip. My friend actually took them all. The one with the lights was something we were experimenting with. He actually took a lot of really cool light photos by lengthening the exposure.
Very pretty pictures - I like how soft and mottled the background is in the honeysuckle picture!
I've seen light pictures where they take flashlights and throw them up in the air while the camera is pointed up - with a long exposure. Some of them get really wild!
I am a jack of all trades, but have developed a serious habit for blowing glass. I began blowing glass July 09' and was fortunate to be taken on as an assistant to a skilled glass artist. We will see where this road takes me.
4 Comments:
Pretty pictures!! I love camping. It's wonderful to be out in nature!
Those are such beautiful pictures! I wish I had camping friends...
Very pretty pictures - I like how soft and mottled the background is in the honeysuckle picture!
I've seen light pictures where they take flashlights and throw them up in the air while the camera is pointed up - with a long exposure. Some of them get really wild!
Very nice pictures. I really like the needle case.
You know who.
Post a Comment
<< Home