Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Blogaversary and Prizes!


Is this really a lunch, I ask you! Oh, I really need to work on my diet. I just gave up coffee, that certainly has been enjoyable. It has been so hard to say good-bye to all my old vices, they have been good friends to me over the years.

So everyone has been celebrating there six month blog-aversaries, and I thought hey why not. While I don't receive many comments I thought I would send a prize to one of my blog friends. I am thinking a hand-made straight needle case. Why not? The prize will go to a randomly selected commenter on my blog, pick a name out of the hat method. I think I will set the deadline for Sunday, May 28th. Cheers, Kelly

16 Comments:

At 8:49 AM, Blogger Chris said...

Congrats on six months!! Must check out more of your blog, fellow Minneapolitan.

 
At 9:06 AM, Blogger Knittymama said...

6 months, way to go!

You've been busy. Love the cowl and the dress. Wish I could sew....but my machine hates me. Maybe if I had one I didn't find in the alley behind my old apartment :-)

 
At 9:13 AM, Blogger Just A Knit Wit said...

Peanuts are not a good lunch dear! Naughty naughty!

Cashews are much healtier. :~)

Happy blogiversary to you!

 
At 11:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I am on my third day of No Coffee. Oh, the pain... (meladramatic moan)

 
At 11:40 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

I keep trying (and failing) to give up Pepsi. I hope you have better luck giving up your vice, than I have giving up mine. Happy Blogaversary!

 
At 2:52 PM, Blogger Carrie said...

Mmm, I love peanuts. I had a similar photo on my blog recently!

Happy Blogiversary to a fellow moto-knitter!!!

 
At 4:24 AM, Blogger This Weary Traveler said...

Peanuts grow in the ground so doesn't that almost qualify as a veggie? Happy Blogaversary! Where is Betty's? I'm not in a knitting group either. I feel a little out of it.

 
At 5:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi- first time here- I'll be back!

 
At 5:37 AM, Blogger sheep#100 said...

Well, hello, Kelly!
Came here from Chris' site.

 
At 7:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Blogiversary! Peanuts aren't such a bad lunch but you deserve better on your blogiversary.

I like your cowl and dress!

 
At 11:51 AM, Blogger RheLynn said...

Happy Blogaversary! That fabric on your brown dress is very mod! If I gave up coffee I'd be as limp as typing paper - I literally live off the stuff. my DH has been treated twice for Lyme - staying out of the sun is awful, hope you're better now!

And the motorcycle - can't let him see your blog now, he really wants one! Good luck on your somewhat cowl (nice illustration, yours?)

 
At 12:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy 6 MOnths! My parrot would like your lunch, he'd do just about anything for a peanut.

 
At 1:05 PM, Blogger CelticCastOn said...

Hi Kelly!
Happy blog anniversary!
I'm loving your Somewhat Cowl, yours is the second one I've viewed and I think I'm swaying towards knitting it :)

 
At 1:38 PM, Blogger Leah said...

Hi & Congrats on your anniversary! I just celebrated my 1 year!

I love the dress you made & your somewhat cowl!

Oh & your music to knit to!!

I'm glad Chris posted a link, I can't wait to see what you knit up next!

 
At 10:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy blogiversary!!

 
At 6:03 AM, Blogger Krysia said...

I LOVE all of the things you have completed! You are very talented.

Happy Blogiversary!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


<< *.* >>
RingSurf
Knitting Bloggers
Previous | Next